Kylook don’t sync with the SIM card, just read the contacts during the first sync or each time you log-In from the device. The reason is the SIM card limits in regard of size and lack of data type support; as example you can’t save a contact photo.
If you would like to import the SIM card contacts, you just need to import the SIM- card contacts into your device address book like described here:
1. Open the device native (original) address book
2. Select “contacts”
3. Tap on the device “Menu/Settings”- button
4. Tap on “Import / Export”
5. Tap on “Import from SIM card”
6. Tap on “Save on Phone”
Ready, after a few seconds Kylook detect the new contacts and start the sync. This way you have a backup of your contacts, maybe the most valuable thing you have on your device.
For each device you can select different groups to be synced with the “standard” device contact list.
Protect your Privacy: almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List!
This is an effective way to protect your privacy and to save memory space on your devices.
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to add/remove contacts to/from groups:
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!