You will need enough free memory on your device if you would like to synchronize your address book.
As reference: 100 contact entries will need about 180 KB RAM memory + the memory space required by the Kylook APP (~ 5 MB)
To verify the available space for storage, please follow these steps:
1. Open “Settings”
2. “Storage” (memory)
3. “Applications” (amount of memory used by each application)
4. Here you see the available memory
5. Here you see the amount of memory occupied by Kylook (in this example for 400 contacts)
6. Here you see the amount of memory occupied by the native device address book APP!
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!