This article apply only to Android devices with Kylook version 1.36 or newer.
The Kylook APP will help you in case you would like to update / change the WhatsApp contact names.
For that you just need to install the Kylook APP and login.
That’s all, Kylook will take care to update the contacts names in WhatsApp each time you change the contact name using:
1. the Standard Android contact list
2. your Kylook APP
3. your Kylook Web Address Book
4. Or changing the contact from any account (Gmail, Yahoo) or device (PC, Android, Iphone, etc.) linked to your Kylook account
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!