You can make a backup of the entire address book, exporting as a File to the SD card.
* How to do that is described here:
* To Import all the contacts back from the exported file.
* You can also Import the contacts to your Kylook web Address Book, using the file you got from the Smartphone. You will find the file on the Smartphone SD-card. This link explain how to import the file to your Kylook web Address Book
* Now back to your device, start the Kylook APP and log In, to restart your Address Book sync.
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!