a. Kylook merge duplicate entries
After the synchronization, Kylook merge all obvious (100% sure) duplicates.
The user can later decide to merge (or not) the unobvious (likely) duplicates.
This can be done in the Kylook-APP (“Notifications” / tap “duplications”)
Or on the Kylook website menu “My contacts” / “duplications”
You will have a Kylook Address Book free of duplicates.
Kylook sync these Device address books
On Android devices: the Kylook APP sync these contacts from your smartphone / tablet:
* local (phone) address book
* Gmail-accounts syncing with the device
* Yahoo-accounts syncing with the device
* WhatsApp-accounts syncing with the device. More here
Kylook import the SIM card and the WhatsApp contacts during the first sync (after the login). Reason: the SIM card is to slow and not all the users would like to have a real sync with Facebook and others.
b. The standard address book don’t show all contacts
On “Android” devices each manufacturer use different Apps to manage the address book and they can behave differently. But they all have the following in common:
Displayed contacts are the sum of all accounts address books.
Example: the previous image shows a device with two Gmail accounts (GM1 y GM2), an “Other” account and the device local address book. Normally the user should see these 4 contacts: Anton, John, Anna, Mike
If you don’t see all contacts you just need to use the “standard” address book settings and enable to display the address books you would like to see.
To do that, please proceed as follows:
1. Open the native (standard) address book
2. Click the device “menu /options” button
3. Select the option “contacts to display”. this may vary depending on the device
4. Select the account (address books) you would like to see
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Contact Change History & Restore Version
It is very easy, click here and see how to do that
How to RESTORE deleted contacts
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!