The contact list default sort order is by “first name”
Kylook App includes option for alphabetical sort of contact list by family name instead of the default by first name sort order
To change the contact list sort order:
1. Tap on “My contacts”
2. Tap on the device “menu” button
3. Tap on “sort by surname”
4. Repeat the last steps if you would like to change the sort order again, from family name to first name.
On your Kylook web address book
* By clicking on the columns title you chan change also the order.
Contact Change History & Restore Version
It is very easy, click here and see how to do that
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!