It doesn’t let you create a local “Phone contact”, unless you disable “Google Contacts Sync”.
This may be desired if you want to use Android without Google services.
You can then choose your preferred groupware solution (Kylook, openexchange, …) to synchronise your contacts, calendar, etc.
Here is how to do it
1. “Menu” Button
3. Tap on “Apps”
4. Tap on “Google Contacts Sync”
5. Disable the “Google Contacts Sync”
6. confirm with “OK”
Create a new contact, it will be marked “Phone only, unsynced contact”
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!