We detected sync issues with Android devices (not for all) after the Android version update to the 4.4.4.
The new 4.4.4 version is having some bugs that “block” the secure (SSL) data exchange and many other issues.
The Android 4.4.4 KitKat issues have still not been resolved and Google Product Forums are overflowing with complaints from irate users who are facing problems after Android 4.4.4 KitKat updates. The latest problems include Wi-Fi issues, GPS problems, random freezing and lock ups, problems with email sync, and more.
Here some information
We are working on that
Our software team (like other companies) is working on a “workaround” in order to solve the issue, we can’t wait until Nexus / Android solves the issue.
We will inform all our users as son as we have a solution for that.
As temporary solution for you, we recommend:
• Remove the Kylook App from your Devices >> click here & see how <<
• Choose a Gmail account you can use to sync your contacts with Kylook
• Add this Gmail accounts to your Device
• Add this Gmail account (maybe already done?) to your Kylook web Address Book (tab: “sync with”)
• Export all contacts from your smartphone and save that in to a file, like described
• Import this file in to your Kylook Address Book like described
We apologize for this inconvenience.
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!