Sync your Gmail / Google Apps or Google Mail address book with:
* Other Gmail /Google App accounts
* Yahoo accounts
* Outlook 2007 / 2010 / 2013 & 2016
* Android Smartphones & tablets
* Apple / iOS devices like iPhones & iPads
…or just with a combination of the above mentioned devices and accounts. You can sync as many accounts and devices as needed.
Kylook offer you much more
* Address Book backup
Kylook automatically backup your contacts so you don’t lose a contact again. See more here
* Restore deleted contacts
Delete a contact by mistake? Any deleted contact can be restored and synced to all your devices. Click here to see a short video tutorial.
We know how important the personal data in an address book can be, so all your data is stored in two redundant servers which are geographically separated from each other for your security.
Contact Change History & Restore Version
It is very easy, click here and see how to do that
More related topics to Gmail:
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!